for goodness' sake

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Faith and Hope

These are not just beautiful spiritual words anymore--conjoined twins Faith and Hope are alive and kicking, much to their mother and father's relief. They'll have to make a decision very soon about surgery to separate the girls, but even the fact that they are alive is a miracle in itself. The sisters each have their own heart, and even though they share a liver, amazingly this is the only organ that can regenerate itself if cut in half.

I'm looking forward to hearing a wonderfully positive outcome!

2 Comments:

  • Hey, I am new here! What a great blog :)

    By Blogger Shauna, at 11:27 AM  

  • Welcome, Try to Stay Calm! :) I just went over to your blog, too, and really enjoyed my visit! I totally agree with that laundry quote! :)

    By Blogger Abigail (aka Mamatouille), at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home