for goodness' sake

Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Eyes Have It

You wanna know something weird? I woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking of that title for some reason (and spelled just like that), knowing I would use that for a post title soon, and then I woke up at 5:45 this morning to eat something. Well, I fired up the trusty compooter and immediately saw this article I wanted to blog about! Then I knew what that title was for and what it meant...

Some European doctors troll through floodwaters in Bangladesh on a French barge, stopping at various eyelands (pun intended) to do eye surgeries on the boat for hundreds of people who otherwise have almost no connection to the outside world. The stories are amazing!

But don't read the last few paragraphs if you are preggers and hormonal. Wouldn't be pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home